Your Estate Agency for property with charm and character in Brittany

Which test reports for the sale of my property?


The seller of a house is obliged to provide to the purchasers a "diagnosic report" which contain control on:

1-The electric installation

2-The domestic gas installation

3-Energy test (DPE)

4-Natural and technological risks (ERNP)

5-parasite / termites

6-Lead (CREP)


8-Septic tank

The ESTATE AGENCY LE MEUR will help you in all these approaches.

All news